Monday, January 08, 2007

Looking for a new flat in AMK

Gahmen is always urging people to get married but it's so difficult to buy a flat. Lao gong and I do not have inside info from HDB regarding about WIS.

Even when HDB hasn't announced WIS, I will able to see people queuing at 6pm at HDB hub when the actual WIS starts the next day.

Balloting is so difficult to get when thousands of people applied and only 200 people will get it.

Even the condo prices have risen so much in the past few months. Probably they expect us to stay with our in-laws. But I would rather not get married. I prefer "er ren shi jie" first.

Imagine we are trying for a baby and they come knocking on the door! Or they probably do something worse? Eg: Peeping in, listening, opening the door with their key....

How I hope a sweetie is able to tell me about HDB inside info about WIS! We (or probably it's just him) would love to have a new flat in AMK or somewhere near AMK. I would give you a big hug and treat (but he pays)...hehe

No comments: