Friday, December 22, 2006

Lancome Hypnose Mascara turns from bad to good

I was going to take my company pass photo again and decided to give Lancome Hypnose mascara another chance It used to make the end of my eyelashes droop. I applied on my eyelashes two days ago using zig-zag motion by slowly zig-zag up the mascara wand. The result is much better than applying by sweeping my eyelashes up.

Here's a photo of my eye after application of the mascara. My eyelashes looks like having eyelash extension since my eyelashes are short to start with. I'm satisfied with the result except that it took slightly more time to apply.










I apply using zig-zag motion.






I will be going to lao gong's friend's house to celebrate x'mas. Probably we will buy some famous amos cookies and a bottle of alcoholic drink to his house since his friend will be buying the log cake and other essential to make it a joyous night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Enjoy your long weekend this week and even for next week.

No comments: