Thursday, January 11, 2007

Arguing

Nobody wants to argue or quarrel with me.

Even my mum and lao gong said that I can argue for several days non-stop and they are sort of afraid of me. Even when they are sleeping or in the toilet, I will just keep on yacking.

I am a type of person who can't sit or stand quietly if someone provodes me. If a person tries to provode me, I will "reciprocate the favors". They are doing me a favor by quarreling with me. The more they quarrel with me, the happier I am. I'm a weirdo.

I will argue with the person no matter how long it takes. I can still remember when I was in Primary school, I argued with my classmate's mother for very long until she stomped off. She said that I pushed her daughter down which was simply ridiculous. I was so skinny that time that even the wind could just blow me away while her daughter was so big sized. It was definitely not the truth so I quarreled with her while I saw her daughter hiding.

She stomped off, complained to my mum and my mum scolded me. But the usual me quarreled back and got beatings. I was so used to her beatings that I did not even feel the pain.

My mum always said that I should become a lawyer since young since I like to argue. Until one day, my result showed that I can go into legal studies and she forbiddened me to study that course. All she said is "No future at all!" I suspected that she was afraid that I liked to argue more if I start to study legal studies. Or even worse, offend people with my mouth.

In Les Dames, a dames (Soluna') argues with me today. Alas, someone argues with me. I have been waiting so long for someone to provode me because my family members and friends know that I can't be provoded. She interpreted wrongly and said what I had said was contradicting. Of course, I had to argue back since it's a paragraph that is straight to the point and yet she made a hoo-haa out of it. Furthermore I did not make any personal attack on anyone when I wrote "Dun tell me a person do not have the basic common sense that it's an additional expenditure from seeing my post. Then the person truly does not exercise his/her intellect ability" unless she thinks it's she herself. Then it's she herself who orchestrates her own personal attack by being pitiful to let people think that I'm pin-pointing at her. I do not care what others think about me - be it a good or bad person. All I want is to argue.

Argument equivalent to argumentative verbal exchange adds fun to my life. Or else life is so boring.

However I only argue when someone steps onto my tail. I will let the person to have a taste of her medicine in double dosage. On the other hand, I will return twice to the person if the person treats me well sincerely.

My arguing helps during shopping where the term mysteriously changed to "bargain". I can bargain until the price slashed from RM$180 to RM$60 in KL. Even in Far East Plaza, I can even slash the price to 80% of the original price. In Causeway Point, I bargained and managed to get 30% - 50% discount for the watches.

Without shopping, life is boring too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad has been writing a book precisely on point with this blog, I have emailed him the web address so perhaps he could pick up a couple pointers. Fantastic Job.
You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly glad to find this. Good job!