Monday, November 01, 2010

Precognition

I'm stressed. Stressed of my sightings and dreams because these have been getting frequent.

Things just happened in a few days or even the next day after the sightings or dreams.

Death of a minister, tsunami, earthquake and hatred of a person which bad things eventually fell upon him/her.

Few months ago, I was staring at a photo unknowingly until Lao gong talked to me. The next day, the person died and I had no connection with the person at all.

In my dreams, I dreamt about gushing of sea water where there were flashes of people drowning. The next few hours, news reported of tsunami.

In my previous post in July 2008, I predicted the championship winner for Euro Cup and I'm not an avid soccer fan. The same happened in World Cup 2010 and I started seeing sights of "S" for the winner in World Cup in Jan 2010. So I bought Spain again in Feb 2010 once Singapore Pools opened for World Cup bets. Lao gong laughed at me because Spain had never won World Cup before.

All coincidences? I truly hope so.

The sightings and hearings of supernatural are largely gone and then, this transmission of ESP energy comes shortly after.

Are these considered as precognitve abilities? Even I, myself, do not know the answer.

I will certainly like to have the ability to see the Toto results for the upcoming draw, buy the numbers and strike the first prize.

No comments: