Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Divorce of Shawn Chen and Michelle Chia?

I heard from my gossip-py radar that Shawn and Michelle are divorcing. I do not know whether it is the truth or it's just some rumours spreading. They look so loving and happy together on tv!

But if they are really divorcing, it's understandable since most of us had heard about the other rumours between Shawn and Jeanette while they were filming Holland V (provided this is true).




All I hope is they are together happily because it's difficult to come across each other, blossom of love between each other and become as husband and wife unless something triggers the divorce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happily I am saying that all the matters what you have talked about above, will be helping me every so often. The idea and drafting of this article is going to be proved as an excellent guideline for those who are trying to start their writing career.And yes i have book mark your site ivalingel.blogspot.com .