Monday, December 10, 2007

Prada hp on my birthday

I haven't been updating for a long time.

My Lao gong bought a Prada hp on my birthday on that day itself. I was so happy.



But we caught up with some hiccups at M1. The Prada phone was selling at $488 for my plan as I was using the higher end plan. But the Customer Service Officer wanted to charge me at $688 by giving the reason that the promotion was over. I'm not stupid as I had given a call to M1 on that morning to confirm the price at $488. It's $200 difference. Not just $2.

I sarcastically told the person that M1 is so good that the price changed on the same day within 5 hours when I had made a call to M1 in the morning to confirm the price and even checked their system in M1 outlet.

I waited for more than 15 min (with a long queue behind me) for the person to check the actual price for me and the person confirmed the price of $488 saying that the price was specially for me as the system at M1 outlet was not updated and the price of $688 was correct. That means that the M1 Customer Service hotline system was not updated as well since the CS officer told me the price of $488.

M1 should update their "whatever" system to make minimal mistakes. It's not professional to have double pricing and make the customer wait. If I didn't call and check their system, Lao gong will be tricked to pay an additional of $200.

Despite the hiccup, I was happy to receive my new hp. It looks so elegant, like me. *cough*

After using it for around a month, I noticed that there are scratches on the phone. I have been looking for a screen protector but all the shops do not sell Prada hp screen protector.

Fingerprints are easily spotted as it is a touch screen hp. Messaging is slightly difficult on bus or car when the vehicle jerks and I will accidentally pressed the wrong "button".

Other than that, it's easy to navigate around without much complicated functions. To me, a hp is simply to call and message and must look good (on me). Of course, adding camera function is an added point because I can always take photos as and when I want because I do not like to bring my camera around.

Lao gong brought me to California Kitchen to eat on my birthday. I have to say the spaghetti - Marsala Marinara with additional prawns and chicken taste great! The prawn is fresh with a chrunchy bite. I give it 9/10.

We ordered the California Club pizza and it's just an average pizza although it's better than Pizza Hut. Luckily, the pizza is free as I have the Women's Weekly one-for-one voucher. Next, we ordered chocolate souffle cake with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. The cake just melts into the mouth lingering the mouth with a rich chocolatey taste. When combined with the vanilla ice-cream, it's heavenly.

It's always sweet to have Lao gong to accompany me on my birthday.

No comments: