Monday, December 10, 2007

Phenomenon on bus and mrt

I have read in LD that there's an phenomenon that some foreign women find a seat by forcing themselves in between two people. So inconsiderate!

Luckily I never meet this before. If I ever meet with this type of experience, I think I will do something disgusting and make sure the person stands up.

Anyway I have sinus and can just sneeze and smear onto my pants, making sure my pants touch the person. If they are disgusting to squeeze in, I will make sure that I will be more disgusting than them. If they scold me or do the same to me, I will definitely scold them back and throw my whole bunch of medicine at them (as I have the habit to carry medicine) telling them that I'm sick and making sure everyone stands by my side. See who wins lor.

I have met with something similar in the mrt where guys like to spread their legs wide as though their dick is damn big and occupying my seat. I just kept on shaking my leg where the guy's leg touched my leg making sure he moved his leg away. Most of the time, it worked but this method failed once before. So I did the disgusting method by sneezing loudly and smeared my mucus onto my pants where he sat. And it works! The person quickly moved his leg away. Sinus is not a bad thing afterall.

So don't ever touch a Scorpio because she's always prepared to return back the "favor". Double.

No comments: