Monday, October 01, 2007

Hellish Treatment

I don't deserve this type of treatment from hell!

I did not do anything wrong. What's wrong with sleeping at 7pm? I'm just too tired yesterday especially when I haven't been sleeping well for the past few months. Although I do sleep for 6 hours daily, I often wake up with fright. Do you ever understand all these?

You often said that you only sleep for 4 hours but at least for you, you have a soundly sleep. Try waking up everyday suddenly for 3-5 times.

You often said that I have no stress. Let me tell you this: I'm feeling stressed with you. I don't know when your temper will come and suddenly slap me, pulled my hair or even knock my head against the wall.

I admit I make you angry by shouting at you. But do you understand why I shouted? You never ever understand even when I told you. You pea brain will just forget everything that I have said.

I just felt tired so I tried catching a nap at 7pm yesterday. Why couldn't you just wake me up with your sweet voice just like those days in the past but had to shake me hard continuously? Don't act like your father who always shake you to wake you up! I shouted and things started to go wrong. You pulled my hair out of my bed and screamed at me whether I went out with any guys on Sat night leading to the tiredness in me which I didn't even step out of my house at all. Slapping came with twisting on my neck.

I have been waiting for so many years thinking that you will change to the better. Day by day, I waited in vain. I just feel like giving up this relationship.

No comments: