Friday, November 10, 2006

Mistaken as Myolie again

I'm often being mistaken as someone when I'm walking on the streets 2-3 years ago till now. Now it's getting more and more frequent.

They thought that I'm Myolie Wu and some even shouted Myolie Wu to me. There was an incident when a gal who even asked for my signature at Tiong Bahru. When I went in to JB last Sat, Lao Gong told me that there was a gal in City Square who kept on looking at me and told her bf that she saw Myolie.

Even my relatives, lao gong and colleagues said that to me. OMG!!!

How I wish I can be pretty and famous like her! But I'm just too fat to look like her. I know that she filmed a drama a few months ago and purposely ate more to be fatter. Probably that is the reason why people mistaken me as Myolie.

I think I better wear specs more often in case people will be mistaken that I'm Myolie again. Although it's a good thing to look like a pretty babe, I find it pai seh. And I have my own features as we are "manufactured" from different factories.

Here are some photos of Myolie.



Do I look like her???

When I was searching for her photo, I found out that her birthday is only 1 day later than mine.

No comments: