Monday, September 24, 2007

His wallet lost

Lao gong lost his wallet the second time within three months. I feel sad because of two matters due to this. Firstly, it was troublesome for him to do many procedures - filing a police report, calling to banks to cancel credit card, re-doing of IC, driving license, NETS and police card, and buying of new wallet. Secondly, he scolded me again due to this.

The first time he lost his wallet was in the States on 17 June 2007 (the first day). I had cravings for dunkin donuts and along the way back to the hotel, we drove to a dunkin donuts cafe and bought a dozen at around 1am. As Gilbert was very tired and the drive from dunkin donuts to the hotel took about an hour, three of us took a nap in the car first. Upon reaching the hotel at 3am, lao gong noticed that his wallet was missing and he suspected that he left his wallet at dunkin donuts. He scolded me for wanting to eat the donuts and caused him to lost his wallet. We searched in the car and even went to the same dunkin donuts cafe and the staffs told us that no wallet was found.

He lost the wallet the second time in Ang Mo Kio MRT station last Sat, 22 September 2007, at around 10pm while he was waiting for me at AMK MRT platform for my train to arrive. I was supposed to call him when I was reaching AMK station but I was deep in thoughts and forgot to call him. Luckily he saw me and boarded the mrt. The wallet was put on his lap and he forgot to take it with him as he quickly rushed into the mrt. Upon reaching Yishun, he noticed his wallet was missing and started scolding me for not calling to him in advance and caused his wallet to go missing. Why is it always my fault to cause the loss of his wallet? As I am typing this, my eyes are filled with tears. I wish he can be more understanding to me and pls, no more coquetry to others. These hurt me and will affect our relationship even when we have been together for almost 10 years. But I know that he will not see this. :'(

We returned to AMK station and couldn't find anything. We even went to the control station to ask but nobody returned the wallet. Furthermore, the wallet is new. It's such a coincidence that both wallets are by Braun Buffel.

The first time when he lost his wallet and scolded me, I endured. But for the second time when he scolded me, I exploded and we quarrelled. I don't know why he carries the pouch for. The pouch is for him to put in his wallet and hp but he put in his cigarettes. I hate people who smoke especially someone who is close to me. I don't believe that when a stressed person smokes, the stress will be gone or lessen. If this were to be true, there aren't such things/occupations as depression, psychiatrist or psychologist. In the end, he apologised for scolding me.

I sincerely hope that someone will return the documents to lao gong even if he/she took the money away. The documents (IC, driving license and his cards) are primary.

No comments: